Desperately need new sketchbooks

HELP!! I'm on the last few pages of my very last sketchbooks! I need help trying to locate where to buy my favourite sketchbook from Australia.

They are from a company called 'x-Press Graph-x', you see these in most Australian art stores. The thing is that they make a variety of sizes and paper thicknesses, and only their Australian made ones use consistent decent paper. The good ones usually have a ribbed black plastic front cover with a stiff card back and say Australian made on the cover sticker. The ones I'm looking for are the A5 110gsm variety, either in 30 or 60 pages.

 I looked into ordering them from here:

http://www.colourproducts.com.au/paper-materials/visual-diaries/visual-diary-110gsm-dw-60-sht-a5

but the postage was going to be $30 just for a few $3 books. Maybe I'll end up getting them from here but I thought I might be able to find a friend that can source them for me with more reasonable postage. Any advice on a good mail order art store that may have these in stock, or if you live near a store that stocks them and would be happy to pick them up and have me reimburse you.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Tangency